时间:2023-11-30 11:30:40 出处:교육阅读（143）
The National Changgeuk Company of Korea, which recently premiered its modern take on traditional changgeuk performances in “Jeong-nyeon” and “The Merchants of Venice,” returns with a traditional Korean pansori, “Shimcheong-ga” for the Chuseok holiday.
The production is based on the classic Korean pansori and folktale of Sim Cheong, a young girl who makes a selfless sacrifice to the king of the underwater world in a desperate attempt to restore her blind father's sight.
The cast and creative team of “Shimcheong-ga” emphasized the importance of "sori," or singing, of pansori.
- [Today’s K
- [HIT Forum] More than 400 attendees explore space at HIT forum
- N. Korea may conduct nuclear test to divert internal attention from food crisis: Seoul ministry
- Russian, Uzbek nationals under investigation after campsite brawl
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- Viviz to drop 4th EP ‘Versus’ next month
- Samsung SDI, Stellantis to set up 2nd JV plant in Indiana
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains after Fed comments
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met