时间:2023-11-30 12:33:58 出处:패션阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- Cast of ‘Norma’ says opera difficult to sing but easy to enjoy
- Igis launches $100m secondary fund for overseas investment
- 尹 “하마스 무차별 공격 규탄”...척 슈머 등 美 상원 대표단 접견
- [HIT Forum] Korea's only astronaut highlights humanity's connection with universe
- 오세훈, ‘TBS 폐지’ 묻자 “그런 일 생겨서는 안 돼”
- HD Hyundai Shipbuilding invests $47m in Estonian fuel cell for green maritime energy
- 문 정부, 셀트리온에 코로나 R&D 예산 522억 몰아줬다
- P&G Korea launches premium diaper to combat skin dryness
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기