[Herald Interview] Jung Soo
时间:2023-11-30 12:08:01 出处:여행阅读（143）
In director Kim Jee-woon’s upcoming black comedy, “Cobweb,” Jung Soo-jung, also known as Krystal from K-pop girl group f(x), plays a chic and edgy rising star, Han Yu-rim, giving the role her own, almost flawless interpretation.
The 28-year-old actor seamlessly reproduces a unique tone that actors would use in the 1970s, making it hard to believe that “Cobweb” is Jung's first commercial film role. Jung has previously starred in the TV show, "More Than Family" (2020), among other TV big drama roles.
“I’ve always wanted to try the 1970s styling. The looks, tone and manner of acting in that time were something I could try through ‘Cobweb.’ While shooting, Yu-rim’s unique acting style would only come out when I got dressed up and had my hair done as Yu-rim. If I wasn't wearing You-rim’s look, I found it hard to act like Yu-rim,” said Jung in an interview with The Korea Herald in Seoul on Friday.
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- [HIT Forum] Innospace champions small satellite renaissance
- GS Caltex, Posco team up on biofuel
- 민주당 개표 초반부터 환호성…김태우 캠프엔 적막 가득했다
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- Hanwha at forefront of Korea’s space leadership
- HIT forum on space to be held in Seoul
- 218 Koreans head home from Israel: Foreign Ministry
- S.Korea's largest